Consent for Electronic Documents
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
Hardware and Software Requirements.
Before you decide to receive the Documents electronically, you must determine if you have the necessary hardware and software described below to access and retain the Documents. To access the Documents, you will need a working email address, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a personal computer or other access device that can access the Internet using a web browser. To retain the Documents, your personal computer or access device must allow you to download and save Documents to your hard drive or external storage media, print web pages as well as embedded HTML files, or both. You should save and/or print this page to be sure you have the necessary hardware and software.
You may withdraw your consent to receive Documents electronically at any time by contacting us by telephone at 1-888-276-7202. If you do, we will continue the Application and Loan process in non-electronic form at no charge to you. If you decide to withdraw your consent, any Document that we previously provided to you as an electronic Document will remain valid, enforceable, sufficient for its intended purpose, and unaffected by the withdrawal of your consent. If you decide to withdraw your consent for electronic Documents, you will not have the option later to receive Documents from us electronically.
If you wish to obtain a paper copy of any of the Documents, you may call us by telephone at 1-888-276-7202 and request a copy at no charge.
Updating Your Contact Information.
To update your email address or mailing address, contact us by telephone at 1-800-276-7202.
CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT.
BY COMPLETING ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IN YOUR APPLICATION, SELECTING “YOU READ AND AGREE TO THE CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS,” AND CLICKING THE “SUBMIT APPLICATION” BUTTON ON OUR WEBSITE APPLICATION PAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE:
(1) THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY AND CAN ACCESS AND RETAIN THOSE DOCUMENTS;
(2) THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE AND READ EMAIL MESSAGES SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR APPLICATION;
(3) THAT YOU CAN ACCESS INFORMATION PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY AT OUR WEB SITE AND OTHER WEB SITES RELATED TO YOUR APPLICATION;
(4) TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY AND TO STORE OR PRINT THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR RECORDS;
(5) THAT THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED HERE OR ON THE DOCUMENTS WILL SERVE AS YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENTS; AND
(6) THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM US UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT, AND INTENDING THAT THIS LAW APPLY TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH US.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.